Specifications and Requirements for hiring a photobooth
As you can appreciate a photobooth can take up a reasonable space so below are the requirements that we must have for the booth to operate.
The booth measures 1.23m in depth, 3 metres in length and just over 2 metres in height. We require an additional table for your guest book and additional printer / computer. In addition we need access to a single 13a electricity supply. The booth does not use a lot of power due to the use of modern LED technology for lighting.
Technical specifications of our photobooth’s
The aim is to highlight that we are using very high quality equipment to produce very high quality images and video recordings.
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- High Gloss Black Internal Panels
- Professional LED light panel producing superb professional ‘High Key’ studio quality pictures
- 22” ELO touch screen monitor fitted into the frame panel
- White backdrop liner & Green screen backdrop liner as well as green screen technology system setup
- Set of black booth side curtains
- Seat cushion in black brushed nylon material
- Canon 600D DSLR with a dedicated Canon 18-55mm IS lens
- Professional Fuji ASK300 Dye-Sub printer
- Dedicated and powerful photo & video booth BREEZE operational software
- Powerful Laptop running Windows 8.1
- 2nd Laptop for Guests requesting enlarged prints
- 2nd wide screen monitor for guests to view their photo’s
- 2nd High resolution Professional Dye- Sub printer for producing enlargements